APPOINTMENT: How to schedule
Click for Insurance information
This office does not accept Cigna or Medicaid.
Please Read This Page In Its Entirety:
Dr. David B. Adams is Board Certified in Clinical Psychology (ABPP) and specializes in the treatment of pain, depression, anxiety, sexual, trauma and somatic symptom disorders in adults.
- Dr. Adams requires that all new patients complete the information form on this page so that he may review your needs individually.
- This form must not be completed be anyone other than the patient.
- After you complete the form, click SUBMIT (once). Dr. Adams will respond to your email address, and he makes every attempt to reply to all applications within 24 hours from Monday through Friday. Be certain that the mail is not being trapped by your email filter.
- Prior to the first visit, you will receive a history form, map, and introductory letter.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment to insure that you receive your fully-allotted time.
- Dr. Adams treats individual adult patients. He does not treat couples, families, children, adolescents, those with eating or substance abuse disorders or those seeking court-mandated evaluations.
- If you are currently in care with another mental health doctor, that relationship must be resolved before Dr. Adams can ethically treat you.
- Your medications may be obtained from your physician.
- Reminder: The form below must only be completed by the prospective patient, not a third party (spouse, friend, parent, etc).
Please note: Dr. Adams is in very high demand and has very limited openings. He maintains a waiting list for new patients. New patient’s first appointment is scheduled from 10am – 1pm Mondays through Thursdays. Please understand these limits before applying.
Atlanta Medical Psychology, The Medical Quarters – Suite 251, 5555 Peachtree-Dunwoody Road, NE, Atlanta, GA 30342. 404-252-6454.
- If, after submission of this form, you feel that it may not have transmitted, please call the office, and we shall verify receipt. Once Dr. Adams has reviewed the form, we shall send you additional data and assist you in scheduling that first appointment.