Dr. David B. Adams is a psychotherapist, Board Certified in Clinical Psychology (ABPP) and specializing in the treatment of pain, depression, anxiety, sexual, trauma and somatic symptom disorders in adults (he does not see children/adolescents, couples, families, those with eating or addictive disorders or those mandated by court order).
Before applying for an initial appointment, first read reviews on
3 Best in Atlanta to determine if this is the best practice to meet your mental health needs.
Click for here for Insurance information. We do not accept Cigna, TriCare or Medicaid, and your choice of a psychologist should be based upon credentials and competence, not solely upon your insurance panel.
Please understand the following:
- This form must not be completed be anyone other than the patient (not relative, friend, etc)
- Provide as much detail as you can regarding your symptoms/needs. (Listing “anxiety, depression, sleep” is not sufficient information for Dr. Adams to make a determination).
- The office will respond to your email address. (Be certain that the mail is not being trapped by your email filter.)
- Your medications may be obtained from your physician.
- If you feel that this form may not have transmitted, please call the office, and we shall verify receipt.
- Please note: Dr. Adams is in very high demand and has very limited openings. He maintains a waiting list for new patients. A new patient’s first appointment is scheduled from 10am – 1pm Mondays through Thursdays. Please understand these limits before applying.
Atlanta Medical Psychology, The Medical Quarters – Suite 251, 5555 Peachtree-Dunwoody Road, NE, Atlanta, GA 30342. 404-252-6454.