All care is provided In Office only.
Dr. Adams does not see children/adolescents, couples, families, those with eating or addictive disorders, those mandated by court order or those under workers’ compensation.
Before applying for an initial appointment, it is essential to first read reviews to determine if this is the best practice to meet your mental health needs.
Please do not apply solely because of an insurance company website.
Click for here for Insurance information.
We do not accept Cigna, Care Source, Ambetter, Peachstate, Kaiser, Amerigroup, Tricare or Medicaid.
Please understand the following:
- This form must not be completed be anyone other than the patient (not relative, friend, etc)
- Provide as much detail as you can regarding your symptoms/needs. (Listing “anxiety, depression, sleep” is not sufficient information for Dr. Adams to make a determination of your candidacy).
- The office will respond to your email address. (Be certain that the mail is not being trapped by your email filter.) Yahoo and Hotmail Accounts are problematic.
- This office does not prescribe medication.
- Please note: Dr. Adams may have very limited openings.
- The initial visit is a 2-3 hour diagnostic exam.
- A new patient’s first appointment is scheduled from 10am – 11 am Monday through Thursday.
- If the information you provide is too brief and/or incomplete, your application will not be considered.
- Please understand these limits before applying.
Atlanta Medical Psychology, The Medical Quarters – Suite 251, 5555 Peachtree-Dunwoody Road, NE, Atlanta, GA 30342. 404-252-6454.