Dr. David B. Adams is a consulting psychologist/psychotherapist, Board Certified in Clinical Psychology (ABPP) and specializing in the treatment of pain, depressive, anxiety, sexual, trauma and somatic symptom disorders in adults.
He does not see children/adolescents, couples, families, those with eating or addictive disorders or those mandated by court order.
Before applying for an initial appointment, it is essential to first read reviews on:
to determine if this is the best practice to meet your mental health needs.
Click for here for Insurance information.
We do not accept Cigna, Ambetter, Peachstate, Kaiser, Tricare or Medicaid. Your choice of a psychologist should be based upon credentials and competence, not solely upon location and insurance network.
Please understand the following:
- This form must not be completed be anyone other than the patient (not relative, friend, etc)
- Provide as much detail as you can regarding your symptoms/needs. (Listing “anxiety, depression, sleep” is not sufficient information for Dr. Adams to make a determination of your candidacy).
- The office will respond to your email address. (Be certain that the mail is not being trapped by your email filter.)
- This office does not prescribe medication.
- Please note: Dr. Adams may have very limited openings. He maintains a waiting list for new patients, but he closes that list when he personally feels it has become too large. A new patient’s first appointment is scheduled from 10am – 11 am Monday through Thursday. Please understand these limits before applying.
Atlanta Medical Psychology, The Medical Quarters – Suite 251, 5555 Peachtree-Dunwoody Road, NE, Atlanta, GA 30342. 404-252-6454.
If the information you provide is too brief and/or incomplete, the application will not be considered.